Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Ginger Root Powder: Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant properties ease stomach discomfort*
- Vitamin B6: Known to significantly reduce feelings of nausea*
- Bioenergy Ribose: Naturally stimulate energy production at the cellular level.
- Lemon: Aids in digestion by preventing build-up of toxins*
- Only 2 grams of Sugar, and 20 calories
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions & Usage
- Ask your doctor/healthcare provider if you have any questions.
- For fast results, place chew in mouth and chew until soft. Push to roof of mouth (with tongue) and let slowly absorb. (The slow absorption method is best when vomiting might occur.) Chewing and swallowing is also effective, but known to take longer.
- Can be taken before (preventative) and during nausea.
- Safe for competitive athletes. Email email@example.com for Certificate of Analysis of WADA substances.
Cool Dry Place
Anti-Na chews are sensitive to change in temperature, similar to chocolate or taffy candies. If chews are exposed to heat they will become gooey and stick to the wrapper, place in fridge to re-harden.
Chews are individually wrapped and also packaged in a simple FDA approved clear plastic bag.
Travel Tin (Optional, +$1.50)
Anti-Na travel tin holds 4 chews.
***California Proposition 65 Warning: Aluminum Tin: This product, if consumed, contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov***
Chews4Charity (Optional, +$2.00)
For every $2 Chews4Charity Purchased, 1 chew will be donated to a current cancer patient.
KDD Nutra has partnered with Cancer Kinship (So. California Non-Profit) to assist in facilitating the donations. Visit https://www.cancerkinship.org/ to learn more.