8 Individually wrapped soft chew supplements
Anti-Na soft chew lemon flavor supplements.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Ginger Root Powder: Anti-Inflammatory, with antioxidant properties that ease stomach discomfort*
- Vitamin B6: Known to significantly reduce feelings of nausea*
- Bioenergy Ribose: Clinically proven to naturally stimulate energy production at the cellular level, restoring energy and accelerating recovery time
- Lemon: Aids in digestion by preventing the build-up of toxins*
- Only 2 grams of sugar and 20 calories
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions & Usage
- Ask your healthcare provider if you have any questions.
- For fast results, chew until soft. Once soft, use your tongue to push the chew to the roof of your mouth and let it slowly absorb.
- We recommend the slow absorption method when vomiting might occur. Chewing and swallowing is also effective, but it will take longer for the product to reach the bloodstream.
- Can be taken before (preventative) and during nausea.
- Safe for competitive athletes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Certificate of Analysis of WADA substances.
Store in a cool, dry place
Anti-Na chews are sensitive to changes in temperature, similar to chocolate or taffy candies. If chews are exposed to heat, place in the fridge to re-harden.
Chews are individually wrapped and also packaged in a simple, FDA-approved, clear plastic bag.
Travel Tin (Optional, +$1.50)
Anti-Na travel tin holds 4 chews.
***California Proposition 65 Warning: Aluminum Tin: This product, if consumed, contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov***
Chews4Charity (Optional, +$2.00)
For every $2 Chews4Charity Purchased, 1 chew will be donated to a current cancer patient.
KDD Nutra has partnered with Cancer Kinship (So. California Non-Profit) to assist in facilitating the donations. Visit https://www.cancerkinship.org/ to learn more.
Flat rate shipping and handling fee of $4.25 on all orders.
Free standard 3-5 day USPS shipping for orders over $20.00.
*** Please allow additional travel days due to COVID.***